Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm appalled at the way my boyfriend and my husband behaved towards my mother?

Hey everybody I'm really upset at the men I have taken home to my mum my mum who is from a respectable aristocratic srilankan family family have always treated people with respect and manners yesterday when I took my boyfriend home to my mums my White English boyfriend was very rude dud not shave and dressed scruffly he behaved very unfriendly despite my mum welcoming him inti the house offering him a cup of tea and a slice on expensive plates made ni attempt to be friendly I was appalled he never asked after my sister who had bronchitis from the cold I don't understand why English people behaved like this he saud never liked my family. When all three of us my daughter me and him went out if lunch he tried to choose the cheapest thing on the menu and I didn't feel like eating they both ate a hearty pizza I had nothing and ended up paying yesterday when we went out for dinner he was very rude and saud do you spoil your daughter to much do you think she is a spolit child going to private school and having loads of pressies I wad disgusted I told him that is better than het living in a council flat and going to a rubbish school for scrubbers guys what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment