Friday, March 11, 2011

Should I quit being his girlfriend?

My boyfriend has become violent with me in the past few months, as he has been beating me. Often when we walk he pins me to the floor and beats me in the face. It really hurts and i bleed all around my face. Once i had to go to the hospital. My mother often asks me why my face is bleeding and i tell her i ran into a pole to cover up for him. Even in class he kicks me in the leg under the table really hard and it really hurts! And on top of that my teacher keeps thinking i am distrupting the class because she thinks i am saying "ah" for no reason. He also twists my hand in an uncomfortable position. It messes up my joins and sometimes i cannot move my arm in a certain direction for some time. That's actually just as bad as him making my face bleed. He also pushes me into walls and trips me. Once my tongue started bleeding and my tooth got cracked. I talked to his other ex girlfriends and they were surprised to hear that i said she was beating me. They said she never did that to her, but he was really cute. So should I tell him we are through or should i just keep up with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment