Thursday, March 10, 2011

My puppy has kennel problems?

My puppy is 13 weeks old and she is totally potty trained. She sleeps in my room on her bed on the floor every night and does not go potty. Every day she will will whine if she has to go out. But when I put her in her kennel because I have to take my daughter to and from school she will poop in her kennel. She will walk in it and lay in it and she flings it all over my room. I had to clean literally everything including shampooing my carpet! I know it is because she is mad and don't want to be in a kennel but I don't have a choice because she climbs gates, and scratches doors and chews everything so I have to use the kennel. I have tried blocking off part of the kennel to make it a smaller space, I don't have any bedding or blankets in there, all I leave in there is a rawhide chew bone. She barks like CRAZY when she's in the kennel too. I just don't know what to do because it takes me a good hour to clean up after her every time I come home and then I gotta bathe her because she reaks, and I have 3 small kids so it's really not an easy thing.. Please help me

No comments:

Post a Comment