Friday, March 4, 2011

Xbox live auto renewal but no money in the account?

Ok so this is messed up, my automatic renewal came 2/10 and it used a visa debit card for the payment , yet that didnt have any money on it. I use a mastercard for my purchases,,,,but didnt set the mastercard as the default. So I was still able to play xbox 360 so I decided to see if indeed I was charged to the mastercard. I wasnt!! So i checked online through the xbox support site and checked the billing details and it said i had a balance of 60 dollars, which is the renewal one year fee. So im thinking i will get charged on 3/10 since my default visa didnt have money on it, but wanted to use the mastercard instead. I did call xbox support and told them to charge to the mastercard but still i have a balance of 60 and still no charge to my bank account....what is the catch?

No comments:

Post a Comment