Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tell me what you think of me...?

I used to be under the assumption that people always communicate non- verbally.Not just non-verbally but verbally too. I'll go ahead and give you a couple examples; I used to think that people i was around were constantly sending signals like when i was in class at school or in my house, pretty much all the time except when i was asleep.This is going to sound crazy and idk if youll understand but here goes. Someone taps their foot on the floor at school. and i would think ok...the verb and predicate of what they were doing was...Taps Floor...wait im not done yet it gets crazier...i would then think of the first letter of both of those words; T and F according to where they fall in the alphabet i would determine if they were 'against me' or not.abcdeFghijklmnopqrsTuvwxyz by what they were doing Tapping Foot the T comes before the F, but in the alphabet the F comes before the T. but not my alphabet. my alphabet was backwards zyxwvuTsrqponmlkjihgFedcba and that would mean what they were doing was in order according to my alphabet meaning they were on my side. Or...(someone whispers)...id think to myself...She/He whispers. ok...the first letters of the verb and predicate were S and W. not in order because according to my alphabet, the W is before the S zyxWvutSrqponmlkjihgfdecba. If they talked directly to me i would go by the last two words they said. so if the teacher said "Turn in Your Papers." id turn them in because to my alphabet thats in order.....I'm 18.....is that delusions or schizophrenia or what. whatever it is i know its bad. ha...how crazy do you think i am?

No comments:

Post a Comment