Saturday, March 12, 2011

He is a unbeliever & im a muslim. But???

not that we are talking now or ever will. Im a muslim and this guy i've been thinking about in my head is a non practising christian but hes a very sensitive outgoing yet still masculine. Hes tall dark brown & handsomeee! I can't get him out of my mind already and its annoying. Its not i liked him before that way...however its automatic feeling we get whenever we talk to the opposite sex which i heard is not allowed in islam...thats thereason why i choose not to talk to him again. I dont know why but its been half a year now and hes on my mind...i dont like him that much...a lil tiny bit i think.:p why is this???its not like im ever gonna link with him again. Oh also right after i deleted him...i dreamth about him as a american guy dress in a typical american clothes..he came up to me and started talking to me and that. We both had a blackberry lol...what do i do??? Im obeying Allah by not talking to him. But my mind is still on him..

No comments:

Post a Comment